(617) 426-9170 x615
The best way to help us help the thousands of animals we rescue, treat, shelter and adopt out every year is to make a cash donation.
In addition to cash donations, below are some items that we need. Please note that we cannot use newspapers, clothing, stuffed animals with beads or plastic eyes, opened bags of food, and old computer hardware or monitors. If you would like more information about needed items or to make a donation, please call or visit any of our shelters during regular business hours.
- Bedding, cleaning & grooming supplies
- Clean towels & sheets – always needed!
- Cat beds
- New brushes or combs for dogs or cats
- Kuranda dog or cat beds (especially small & medium sizes)
- Dish & laundry detergent (“HE” variety) and Clorox bleach
- Cat toys of all kinds, including ping-pong balls and feather toys
- Cat scratching pads from www.imperialcat.com. Please call 1-800-783-0977 and ask for the ‘Scratch n’ Bits’ program to buy these at a reduced rate & have them shipped directly to our shelter.
- Toys for large birds
- Dog toys of all kinds
Cat treats in unopened bags
Big rawhides and knuckle bones, etc.
Meaty training treats, but no dry biscuit-type bones
- Unopened jars of peanut butter