We are seeking motivated and compassionate people with a passion for animal welfare. In addition to competitive pay and flexible scheduling, we offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Eleven Paid Holidays
- Tufts Health Plan (HMO and PPO options)
- Met Life Dental with in-and out-of-Network coverage
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan- 403(b) plan and Defined Benefit Pension
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If you are a veterinary medicine student seeking an internship, please contact Human Resources for more information.
How to apply
To apply for a position at the Animal Rescue League of Boston, please send resume, cover letter and application for employment to:
Animal Rescue League of Boston
10 Chandler Street, Boston MA 02116
Fax: (617) 423-6201
- BOSTON BRANCH: Director of Marketing & Communications, Boston Veterinary Care Veterinary Technician
- BREWSTER BRANCH: Animal Care & Adoption Center Agent
- DEDHAM BRANCH: No openings at this time.
- CENTER FOR SHELTER DOGS: No openings at this time.