The third annual “Paws for Celebration” will be on Saturday, June 22 from 11am -3pm at Nauset Regional Middle School in Orleans.
The event for people and pooches includes tons of pet-related activities, entertainment and contests, and a pledge walk through downtown Orleans. It’s a fun day out for all the family – including your dog! Event highlights include:
- Contests – Dog/Owner Look-A-Like, Waggiest Tail and more!
- Silent Auction!
- Face painting, photo booth and caricature artist
- Police K9 unit demonstration and Frisbee dog show
- Shopping with pet retailers & other vendors
- Tons of free giveaways
- Book signings
Register online with a $20 donation and collect pledges from friends and family. The website makes it easy to register, set up your own personal fundraising page, form walk teams, and collect donations online!
If you don’t want to join the Pledge Walk, come to Nauset Middle School and join in the fun. Entry is free!
The first 400 people to register online or at the event will receive a free Paws for Celebration 2013 T-shirt!
Join event emcees from WCOD and Cool 102. We also have special prizes for our top fundraisers (to be announced soon!)
Fundraising prizes include:
- A year’s supply of dog food from Agway for the top adult fundraiser.
- Dinner at Arnold’s (ten $50 gift cards) for the top fundraising team.
- A day of food and fun for the top child fundraiser and four of their friends. The day includes lunch at Guapo’s Tortilla Shack, a sundae party at The Local Scoop, bowling at the Orleans Bowling Center and mini golf at Cape Escape Adventure Golf. The winning child fundraiser will also get a monogrammed beach chair from The Cape Cod Beach Chair Company.
- Everyone who raises $500 gets a free Animal Rescue League of Boston hat.
- Everyone who raises $750 gets a free Animal Rescue League of Boston t-shirt.
- Everyone who raises $1,000 get a free Animal Rescue League of Boston sweatshirt.
- Raise $1,500 and you’ll get a free photo session for your pet with professional photographer Cold Nose Photo!
Is your company interested in being a sponsor or vendor?
Various sponsorship levels are available for organizations and include opportunities to have their name and logo on promotional materials and to have a presence at the event. There are also vendor opportunities for retailers, pet service suppliers and food companies to display and sell their wares on site. Companies can also support the event by donating silent auction items or underwriting the cost to have logo’d frisbees or tennis balls given away to the dogs in attendance. For detailed information, contact Marci Tyldesley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-317-4345.