Jubilee was brought to the Animal Rescue League of Boston after her owner experienced some life changing events and had to move, but couldn’t take Jubilee along. She has been available for adoption since August, 30, 2012 and we feel she deserves some time in the spotlight!
Here is a little more information about Jubilee:
- When it comes to playing, Jubilee has the alertness of a kitten, especially if you’re moving a small round ball that makes noises in front of her!
- If you approach her cage and listen closely, you’ll hear the sound of her “Insta-Purr!”
- Jubilee likes to be petted, especially under her chin. She also likes being held, and sometimes fancies herself to be a lap-cat.
- If you’re quiet enough, Jubilee may do the nose-to-nose Eskimo kiss with you as she did with one of our volunteers.
- Jubilee came from a quiet household, so she may do best in an environment without young children.
- Jubilee had lived with cats in her previous home and would do well with a feline companion.
If Jubilee sounds like the cat for you, please don’t hesitate to visit our Boston location and meet this lovable cat. The hours for our Boston Adoption Center are: Mon. by appointment only, Tues.-Thurs. 1-7pm, Fri.- Sun. 1-4pm.
***FELINE FOCUS UPDATE: We are thrilled to announce that Kelly, last week’s Feline Focus star, was adopted on Saturday after someone read her story on our blog. “Thank you” to everyone who shared the post and her story, and an extra special “thank you” to her adopter! Best of luck, Kelly!***